On this podcast, Becky Robinson, founder and president of Alley Cat Allies, talks about improving the status of feral or “community cats.”
She founded the organization 30 years ago and, during that time, is has become the leading cat advocacy organization.
During the 27-minute interview, we discuss a variety of subjects including:
- Trap-Neuter-Return programs for felines
- Shelters becoming more “pro-cat”
- Issues surrounding “orphan” kittens
- How to guestimate the ages of kittens
- How to properly bottle-feed kittens
- Why not to grab every kitten you find without its mom
- How to help cats in your community — it only takes one or two advocates to make a difference
- Where to turn for help
This was an interesting interview and we are already working to schedule Ms. Robinson in the near future.
- Sunday @ Noon: Vet Nurse Caplan, Scherer, Dr. Burtch, and Goldburg - October 17, 2020
- Starting to add new content! - October 17, 2020
- Red & Howling Closing (until next Summer?) - October 17, 2020
Get KSCO Pet Radio
in your inbox
Subscribe to our weekly mailing list
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.