Margaret H. Clark
Certified Specialist in Probate, Estate Planning and Trust Law since 1990.
The main focus of my practice is to prepare estate plans for clients and then assist the family in the administration of those plans when the client becomes incapacitated or passes away. An estate plan does not need to be complicated to be effective. Every estate plan is drafted to meet a client’s own specific family needs. Every family is different and oftentimes have special issues. I make it a point to personalize each estate plan to meet those needs. An estate plan should be easy to understand during your lifetime and easy for your heirs to administer. I make a commitment to all my clients to be responsive to their needs.
- Revocable Trusts (Living Trusts)
- Funding a Revocable Trust
- Powers of Attorney for Finances
- Advance Health Care Directives
- Titling of Assets
- Trusts for Minors
- Probate Proceedings
- Non-Probate Estate Administration
- Administration of Trusts Upon Death
- Small Estate Administration